Sony DADC New Media Solutions, a division of Sony Corporation, is a pioneering provider of end-to-end digital supply chain solutions to customers across the media and entertainment industries, including major film studios, broadcasters, music labels, game companies, software providers, and other content providers. Driven by quality, excellence and innovation we draw on proven expertise and a unique understanding of the global media marketplace to develop next-generation solutions that deliver the speed and efficiency required by today’s digital media businesses and the audiences they serve. With facilities across the globe including major hubs in Los Angeles, New York, London, Salzburg, and Hong Kong, Sony DADC provides innovative and intelligent supply chain solutions that enable our customers to respond quickly to every media opportunity – anywhere in the world.
The GENERATOR team within Sony DADC is responsible for creating customer-facing applications and web experiences that allow entertainment brands and media assets to connect directly to fans. In a rapidly evolving digital space, the group is responsible for exploring new opportunities and defining the future of digital discovery and consumption. The GENERATOR network supports hundreds of web properties, generates millions of dollars in revenue, and spans platforms such as ecommerce, mobile distribution, artist websites, social networking, media streaming, and more.
- Perform quality control checks for websites throughout the build process. Sites must be reviewed for grammar, spelling, punctuation, linking, Social Media integration, etc.
- Create professional, detailed reports of all issues
- Train other team members on standards and practices
- Complete additional duties as required
- College degree in media or computer science/other related schooling preferred.
- Must be technically literate with a strong understanding of web development terminology.
- Strong familiarity with Mac and Windows OS.
- Must be self-starter and able to work with only general supervision.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions to the letter.
- Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task.