Sony DADC New Media Solutions, a division of Sony Corporation, is a pioneering provider of end-to-end digital supply chain solutions to customers across the media and entertainment industries, including major film studios, broadcasters, music labels, game companies, software providers, and other content providers. Driven by quality, excellence and innovation we draw on proven expertise and a unique understanding of the global media marketplace to develop next-generation solutions that deliver the speed and efficiency required by today’s digital media businesses and the audiences they serve. With facilities across the globe including major hubs in Los Angeles, New York, London, Salzburg, and Hong Kong, Sony DADC provides innovative and intelligent supply chain solutions that enable our customers to respond quickly to every media opportunity – anywhere in the world.
The GENERATOR team within Sony DADC is responsible for creating customer-facing applications and web experiences that allow entertainment brands and media assets to connect directly to fans. In a rapidly evolving digital space, the group is responsible for exploring new opportunities and defining the future of digital discovery and consumption. The GENERATOR network supports hundreds of web properties, generates millions of dollars in revenue, and spans platforms such as ecommerce, mobile distribution, artist websites, social networking, media streaming, and more.
- Manage project request queue, assets and tasks
- Follow up on requests and gather missing assets and information
- Work closely with senior designers on allocating design resources
- Work closely with project managers responsible for artist websites and commerce sites
- Manage resource allocation schedule
- Update project plans and schedule
- 2-3 years of experience in interactive project management
- Four year degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding of graphics design tools and image file formats is a plus (Adobe Suite)
- Must have experience in managing multiple resources across multiple projects
- Must work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Must be collaborative and have strong verbal and written communication skills